- Welcome pack for New Ahmadis
- Training (Tarbiyyat) of New Ahmadis: The Office-Bearers Handbook
- New Ahmadis Mawakhaat/Brotherhood Guidance
- NEW AHMADI TRAINING (TARBIYYAT) ANNUAL RETURN
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs): ‘New Ahmadi Muslim Tarbiyyat Annual Return’ & ‘Convert (Plus 3-Years) Confirmation of Integration Form’
- New Ahmadi Muslim Learning Development Plan
Key Reading Books
Invitation to Ahmadiyyat
Da’watul-Ameer (Invitation to Ahmadiyyat) was written in 1926, specifically addressing the Amir of Afghanistan, Amanullah Khan, who ordered the execution by stoning of three Afghan Ahmadi Muslims a couple of years earlier.
Basics of Religious Education
The original was published in 1993 and very quickly became the standard handbook for imparting Islamic religious education and training to young and old alike.
Conditions of Bai’at and Responsibilities of an Ahmadi
In 1889, Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian claimed to be the same Promised Messiah and al-Mahdi about whom the Holy Prophet Muhammad(sa) had given glad tidings. The Holy Prophet(sa) had prophesied that the important role of the Promised Messiah and al-Mahdi would be to revive faith and firmly establish the practice of Islamic law.