Cyber Security for Humans – Easy Tips to Stay Safe in a Digital Age
Online training session on Sunday 10th March at 4pm.
Led by the Cyber Protect Officer for Surrey and Sussex Police, this informative session is designed to be accessible and not needlessly technical yet provide you an overview of everything you need to know to massively reduce your chance of falling victim to Online Fraud and Cyber Crime. The session is 60 minutes long and allows time for a Q and A. We offer personalized Certificates of Completion for these sessions.
Topics covered –
- Overview of the impact Fraud and Cyber Crime has on the UK
- What are the Police doing about this?
- High profile Cyber Crime cases
- Who commits Cyber Crime and who do criminals target?
- What types of Cyber Crime and scams are there?
Most importantly, how can you massively enhance your security?
- Two Factor Authentication
- Privacy settings, digital footprints
- Securing your Smart Devices
- Cryptocurrency Scams
- Physical Cyber Threats, backups and public wifi
- Data Breaches
- Lots of examples of Phishing and scam emails (and how to identify scams)
- Browsing the Internet safety
- How to stay safe from Phone Scams
- Over Resources
- Q and A
To join this session on Sunday 10th March at 4pm please click on the MS Teams Link below:
A link will be shared shortly