We have a national IT team lead by Akram Ahmedi sb Head of IT Steering Committee.
The team supports the development and maintenance of IT systems in use by the Jamaat including the AIMS Tajeed and Finance system, national websites and other specialized applications in use by different departments.
There is a helpdesk which provides support across all IT services used by Jamaat office holders throughout the UK. In order to raise a call with the helpdesk please use the contact form provided below.
Senior members of the IT Committee include:
- Irfan Chaudhary, National Amin
- Lateef Mirza, Chairman AIMS
- Maqbool Ahmed, Telecoms and Infrastructure
- Muzaffar Bhatti, Application Development
- Musawir Idrees, Service Management
- Mubashar Khan, Security Risk and Compliance
The team is primarily in place to serve Jamaat departments and office holders.
If there are any IT professionals whether with software, website or desktop/network support skills based anywhere in the UK who wish to join this team please contact us using the form below.